1. Your first OC ever?
Hmmm... That's actually a tough one. XD I've been making up OC's ever since I was a little kid. lol I want to say these three alien characters I made up when I was about eight or nine, but I'm not positive. |D;;
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
I'd have to go with Gabriel, my dhampir character from one of my vampire stories. ;w;
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
Yeah, a few times before. ^^
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Lol honestly a lot of my OC's. orz Especially OC's for stories that aren't very developed yet.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Hm... I really don't know. o.0 A lot of my characters come in pairs so I can't really choose one, haha. x.x
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Torpid from my Pandemonia series and mostly all of the Dracula family from my Bloodline series.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Yes, all my OC's are part of stories. xD
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs?
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Lol I don't even know. XD I don't really draw complicated stuff.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a "sunshine"?
A... sunshine? o-0 What does that mean? xD
12. Name an OC that isn't yours but who you like a lot.
Omg omg omg THIS GUY RIGHT HERE:
He's 's OC and he is absolutely amazing and my favorite OC ever!!!!
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
Lol yes, yes I do. xD
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory.
Hm... I guess maybe Henry? He's part of my Bloodline series and his parents are actually brother and sister (they're also royalty), though they're very selfish and don't even love each other at all, not even as siblings. His mother pretty much just uses him and his sister as tools so they grew up in a very hateful, unstable environment. They were also hated and treated badly by the people of their kingdom because their parents are siblings, so Henry became very coldhearted and hateful himself. Not to mention he has a number of health problems including arthritis, so he's in pain all the time, both on the inside and out. He wishes he was never born and hates his parents and himself and... yeah, you get the idea. xD His sister, Victoria, is completely different though. She's always cheerful and kind-hearted and looks on the bright side of things. I guess you could say she's the optimist and he's the pessimist. xD He gets better later in the story though, I promise. lol
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
No, not really.
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Ummm... I don't even know. lol
17. Any OC OTPs?
Cedric/Gabriel and Camille/Niall from Bloodline.
18. Any OC crackships?
The only one I can think of right now is Gabriel/Henry. xD Though it's honestly not that far-fetched because they do become close later in the story, but not in that way (they're cousins). I just like them together. vwv
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
All my OC's mean a lot to me. TwT
20. Do any of your OCs sing?
Yeah, Torpid does. ^^
21. Your most artistic OC?
Well, Wolf paints, so I guess him. lol
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize?
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Cedric. He's changed so much since I first made him up. Then again, a lot of my characters have, haha.
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Not sure really. x-x
26. Have you ever had to change your OC's design or something else about them against your will?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
28. Your most dangerous OC?
All of my dragon characters from my DragonRider Chronicles series. They're practically invincible and they're really huge! o.o
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they're going?
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
I'm not even sure, haha.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Gabriel would probably just reblog fashion stuff. lol
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Torpid since he fights demons all the time anyway. XD
33. Your shyest OC?
I'd have to think about it. xD
I have too many OC's, okay. lol
34. Do you have any twin characters?
Oh yeah, a lot.
35. Any sibling characters?
Once again, a lot.
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
No, but I wish. ;^; ANYONE WANT TO MAKE UP A GAY PAIR WITH ME?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human.
Torpid. He's a demon changeling.
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Omg I want to say Cedric. XD
39. Introduce any character you want.
Ahhh, um.... Valkan. He's a half-elf who's also a dragonrider who's also in a romantic relationship with his dragon (who stays as a human most of the time).
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs?
Yeah, back when I used to go on Fanart Central, people would draw my Digimon OC's all the time. xD
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs?
No, not really. Well, mostly all of them are guys, if that counts.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general.
They're all gaaaaaaay!!!!
45. A character you no longer use?
There's several I don't use anymore to be honest.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
48. An OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure?
Niall. XD *huggles him*
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes.
Not sure. lol
50. Give me the good ol' OC talk here. Talk about anything you want.